Whether you rent the entire stadium, our parking lots, or one of our many smaller venues, Guaranteed Rate Field has the perfect space for your Chicago event.
Hover over the pictures below to learn more.
Features vary by the venue you choose, but may include:
- Remarkable field views
- Tours and photo opportunities:
- Press box
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tours
- Fireworks display over the scoreboard
- Your company/organization logo or message on centerfield HD Scoreboard
- Personalized message or video on multiple HD televisions
- House sound system with audio playlist connection
- Complimentary dance floor
- Customized menu
- All-inclusive packages
- Audio/Visual capabilities and equipment
- Game and activity rentals
- All events include appropriate security
- Turnkey event services
New in 2022: For the big moments of your event, we can fill the stadium with ____ flickering LED lights – the same ones that shine when the White Sox come out of the dugout before the first pitch, hit a home run, win a game, or when their closer Liam Hendriks comes out of the bullpen to take the mound. Imagine the excitement of this special feature at your event!
Food & Beverages
- Create a personalized menu in collaboration with our award-winning executive chef. Choose from mouth-watering appetizers and salads to chef-carved tenderloin and an array of signature desserts. Or keep the sports theme and serve fun ballpark fare – hotdogs and crackerjack, anyone? Events can be buffet, chef’s tables, or plated with servers. We will work with you to create the perfect menu for your budget.
“The Bruce Springsteen concert at Guaranteed Rate Field was the best concert I’ve ever seen. It was a gorgeous summer night in Chicago, and ‘Boss’ fans filled the stadium. The stage was right on the field, and the sound was crystal clear. It was quick and easy to get to the stadium after work, and the food was great.”
Xfinity Kids Zone
- Play ball! If kids are coming to your event, they (and their parents) will love the 15,000-square-foot Xfinity Kids Zone– the only Chicago stadium to feature a multi-level area where kids can learn baseball skills.
- Staffed by White Sox Youth Instructors, this one-of-a-kind, interactive baseball area features a youth-sized baseball diamond for coaching clinics and wiffle ball play, batting and pitching cages, batting “swing” boxes to learn proper batting techniques, and areas for base running and skills instruction. Don’t forget the timed dash to first base!
- The Kids Zone overlooks the field and contains a kid-friendly concession and souvenir stand.