Guaranteed Rate Field hosts a wide variety of events and productions
Below are select examples. Contact us today to discuss your event.
Concerts/Full Stadium Events
- The Rolling Stones
- Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- Chance the Rapper with Alicia Keyes and John Legend
- America’s Night of Hope with Joel Osteen
Sporting Events: We’re more than baseball. We host sports of all kinds – football, and more – at all levels of play, from grade school to the pros.
- ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Valor Games: sports competition for veterans and service members with physical and visual disabilities.
- Boxing at the Ballpark: The B96 Boxing Bash
- College Football: Northern University’s Chi-Town Huskie Showdown
- World Sport Chicago Youth Archery
- Chicago Public School Baseball League Championship
- Chicago Public School vs Catholic All Star Baseball Game
- Wipe Out Run/Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge
- Police/Fire Game
Charity Fundraisers & Galas
- Chicago Police vs. Fire Departments’ charity baseball game
- Annual nonprofit gala
- Les Turner ALS 5K Run/Walk
[get quote from ALS walk participant or planner – and/or from another who rented Guaranteed Rate Field]
Corporate Product Demonstrations & Events
- BMW Teen Driving School
- General Motors Ride and Drive
- Yokohama Tire Corporation new product demonstrations
Movie, Television, and Commercial Shoots – Guaranteed Rate Field is a great location for all kinds of film productions – on the field, throughout the concourse, and in our parking lots.
- Movies: “My Best Friend’s Wedding,” “Little Big League,” and “Major League II”
- Commercials: PGA Tour, Nike, Reebok, and Boys & Girls Clubs
- TV shows: You can be the first!
Festivals and Expos
- Chicago Food Truck Festival
- Dinners, receptions, tours
- In Chicago for a convention? Plan an outing to Guaranteed Rate Field – We’re minutes from McCormick Place and downtown hotels.
Hit your next event out of the park – contact us today!
email@example.com, Phone (312) 674-5590
Rental Inquiry Form
“The Bruce Springsteen concert at Guaranteed Rate Field was the best concert I’ve ever seen. It was a gorgeous summer night in Chicago, and ‘Boss’ fans filled the stadium. The stage was right on the field, and the sound was crystal clear. It was quick and easy to get to the stadium after work, and the food was great.”