Why Choose Guaranteed Rate Field
Guaranteed Rate Field is Your Ideal Event Location
- What are you looking for when you plan your next event, meeting, or production – A unique and memorable environment? Great food? Easy parking? Close to downtown, without all the hassle and cost? Fresh air options in a COVID world? Capacity to handle a big group?
- Guaranteed Rate Field has it all – and is sure to impress your guests. Home of the 2005 World Series champions, the Chicago White Sox, Guaranteed Rate Field offers several year-round, world-class event spaces that are perfect for all
sizes and types of events.
- We accommodate all kinds of events. Whether you’re holding a corporate meeting, holiday reception, anniversary party, or gala – or a large-scale event such as a concert, charity run, or product launch – we’d love to work with you to create an extraordinary event.
- Each venue has a unique feel and offerings, so you can choose the size and style of venue that works best for you and your budget. Whether you want to use the full stadium, one of our several venues, or a parking lot, we will work with you to find the perfect venue for your event.
- We make it easy to host an event. Our professional staff will work with you to ensure your event is smooth from start to finish.
- Check out Guaranteed Rate Field! Give us a call and we’ll give you details about the venues and answer your questions. Better yet, come by the ballpark and tour our venues firsthand so you can determine which is best for your event.
- Add contact info
Guaranteed Rate Field’s “Guaranteed Advantages”
- Prime location just south of Chicago Loop
- Close to countless hotels
- Convenient public transportation
- Plenty of parking
- Easy on/off major highways
- Reliable staff and security
- Turnkey event services
- Breathtaking views of a major league baseball field
- Open air options
COVID can present challenges to hosting a safe and interactive event. Guaranteed Rate Field offers many venues that allow for fresh air to circulate – several with the ability to open large windows – to give you and your guests peace of mind so everyone can enjoy your event.
- The Wow Factor – Guaranteed Rate Field has one of the most beautiful and well-maintained fields of any professional sports stadium in the country. One look at the grounds, and you can feel the energy of the ballpark. Most of our venues offer an impressive view of the field. Out-of-town and international guests will enjoy the views as much as Chicagoans do!
- Year Round – The park is available for events all year long. Imagine the “oohs and aahs” when your event lights up the ballfield on a dark fall or winter night. We offer competitive winter rates.
Guaranteed Rate Field offers several diverse and flexible spaces, each with unique options and benefits – so you can choose what best meets your needs. Surround yourself in the excitement and nostalgia of baseball.
Features vary by the venue you choose, but may include:
- Remarkable field views
- Tours and photo opportunities:
- Press box
- Visitors’ locker room
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tours
- Complimentary parking
- Fireworks display over the scoreboard
- Your company/organization logo or message on centerfield HD Jumbotron
- Personalized message or video on multiple HD televisions
- House sound system with audio playlist connection
- Complimentary dance floor
- Customized menu
- All-inclusive packages
- Audio/Visual capabilities and equipment
- Game and activity rentals
- Visit from the Mazda of Orland Park Pride Crew
- All events include appropriate security
- Turnkey event services
New in 2022: For the big moments of your event, we can fill the stadium with ____ flickering LED lights – the same ones that shine when the White Sox come out of the dugout before the first pitch, hit a home run, win a game, or when their closer Liam Hendriks comes out of the bullpen to take the mound. Imagine the excitement of this special feature at your event!
Food & Beverages
- Create a personalized menu in collaboration with our award-winning executive chef. Choose from mouth-watering appetizers and salads to chef-carved tenderloin and an array of signature desserts. Or keep the sports theme and serve fun ballpark fare – hotdogs and crackerjack, anyone? Events can be buffet, chef’s tables, or plated with servers. We will work with you to create the perfect menu for your budget.
[Have a photo of each venue that people can click on to get to the text. Put the name of each venue and # of guests it can accommodate on each pic.]
- Huntington Bank Stadium Club (100-700 guests)
- Looking for sophisticated surroundings and impressive field views? The Huntington Bank Stadium along the first base line offers both. One of Chicago’s most unique locations, your guests can enjoy one or both levels of this elegant space. Each floor has cascading levels, perfect to encourage your guests to mix and mingle. Impress your guests with an upscale plated dinner or fun reception. The Stadium Club is perfect for elegant weddings, rehearsals, bar mitzvahs, corporate meetings, auctions and holiday receptions.
- Guaranteed Rate Club (40-150 guests)
- Batter up! The Guaranteed Rate Club located directly behind home plate offers amazing field views.This private club is ideal for meetings, corporate receptions, intimate weddings, showers, anniversaries, birthdays, rehearsals and holiday parties.
- The glass walls can open into windows, allowing fresh air throughout. In colder
weather, keep the walls closed, stay warm, and enjoy the amazing view.
- Wintrust Scout Lounge (50-250 guests)
- Be among the first to experience this unique venue since its extensive renovation in 2022. This impressive space offers a large, granite, fully-stocked bar, several booths, and the White Sox Wall of Fame, featuring authentic memorabilia. This large, flexible room can be configured to include a serve-yourself buffet, a sweets and coffee corner, and multiple tables – or forget the tables and open up the space for mingling or dancing. The bar can accommodate up to five bartenders to provide quick service, and our experienced wait staff will care for your guests.
- Adjacent to the Conference and Learning Center, the Wintrust Scout Lounge is the perfect location for meals and socializing before or after your conferences, training, or presentation, or for breakout groups or private meetings.
- Upper Terrace Suite (80-400 guests, with seating for approximately 200 on balcony)
- This giant suite overlooking left field offers the perfect meeting or reception room for a wide range of guests. Enjoy your own private outdoor terrace and a great view of Chicago’s amazing skyline.
- Large function room style suite for any type of event.
- Giant private outdoor terrace connected.
- Conference & Learning Center (20-130 guests with additional standing room)
- Imagine having your meeting, presentation, or seminar in the same room as the White Sox host their press conferences!
- This state-of-the-art amphitheater-style auditorium is equipped with everything you need for a smooth event: wireless internet; overhead document display system; and computer signal inputs for projection and television display.
- The Center offers several special opportunities. Guests can have their picture taken standing beyond the Sox podium – a fun, memorable, and no-cost souvenir from your event. Also, guests will enjoy several antique White Sox posters along the wall leading to the Center, and a 7-foot White Sox wall sculpture at the entrance. Great for photo ops!
- Enjoy meals, snacks, and breakout sessions in the adjacent and newly-renovated Wintrust Scout Lounge.
- Visitors’ Locker Room
- Imagine having your event in the usually off-limits Visitors’ Locker Room! Fun for receptions, birthday parties, and more. Experience where White Sox opponents gear up for their games.
- Can be used in conjunction with our other venues.
- Concourse and Field Events (500-5,000+ guests)
- Knock one out of the park and impress your guests with a true grand-slam event on our concourse – or right on the field! Ideal for product launches, charity galas or fun client and employee appreciation events.
- Our concourse circles the entire park, has breathtaking field views, and is perfect for spring and summer events.
- Our manicured ballfield can be configured in a number of ways to meet your needs – from an elegant plated dinner to a softball game – the options are endless.
- Make Guaranteed Rate Field yours for the night!
- Full Stadium Rental for Large-Scale Events (up to 48,000 guests)
- Planning a Concert, Festival, Sporting Event, Production, or Expo in Chicago? Look no further than Guaranteed Rate Field!
- One of the most recognized, convenient, and world-class venues in Chicago, Guaranteed Rate Field is located minutes from hundreds of hotels and offers ample parking, access to public transportation, professional security, and a wide selection of delicious food and beverages.
- Our professional staff will work with you to bring your vision for a great event into reality.
“The Bruce Springsteen concert at Guaranteed Rate Field was the best concert I’ve ever seen. It was a gorgeous summer night in Chicago, and ‘Boss’ fans filled the stadium. The stage was right on the field, and the sound was crystal clear. It was quick and easy to get to the stadium after work, and the food was great.”
Parking Lot Rental
- Don’t forget our parking lots! Our spacious parking lots have been the site of many events, from charity races to product launches. Your guests can walk through baseball history as they find Old Comiskey’s foul lines painted in the parking lot, and its home plate location represented by a marble plaque on the sidewalk next to Guaranteed Rate Field.
- Our parking lots are perfect for movie, TV, and commercial shoots, offering an authentic street-level feel of the city with a backdrop of Chicago’s neighborhoods.
Xfinity Kids Zone
- Play ball! If kids are coming to your event, they (and their parents) will love the 15,000-square-foot Xfinity Kids Zone– the only Chicago stadium to feature a multi-level area where kids can learn baseball skills.
- Staffed by White Sox Youth Instructors, this one-of-a-kind, interactive baseball area features a youth-sized baseball diamond for coaching clinics and wiffle ball play, batting and pitching cages, batting “swing” boxes to learn proper batting techniques, and areas for base running and skills instruction. Don’t forget the timed dash to first base!
- The Kids Zone overlooks the field and contains a kid-friendly concession and souvenir stand.
Types of Events
Events at Guaranteed Rate Field
Guaranteed Rate Field has hosted a wide variety of events and productions. Examples of past and potential events:
- The Rolling Stones
- Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- Chance the Rapper with Alicia Keyes, John Legend, and Kanye West
- Large-Scale Gatherings
- America’s Night of Hope with Joel Osteen
- Charity Fundraisers & Galas
- Chicago Police vs. Fire Departments’ charity baseball game
- Annual nonprofit gala
- Races, Runs, Walks
- Les Turner ALS 5K Run/Walk
- Wipe Out Run/Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge
[get quote from ALS walk participant or planner – and/or from another who rented Guaranteed Rate Field]
- Sporting Events: We’re more than baseball. We host sports of all kinds – football, lacrosse, soccer, boxing, hockey, and more – at all levels of play, from grade school to the pros.
- ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Valor Games: sports competition for veterans and service members with physical and visual disabilities.
- Boxing at the Ballpark: The B96 Boxing Bash
- College Football: Northern University’s Chi-Town Huskie Showdown
- World Sport Chicago Youth Archery
- Chicago Public School Baseball League Championship
- Corporate Product Demonstrations & Events
- BMW Teen Driving School
- General Motors Ride and Drive
- Yokohama Tire Corporation new product demonstrations
- Movie, Television, and Commercial shoots – Guaranteed Rate Field is a great location for all kinds of film productions – on the field, throughout the concourse, and in our parking lots.
- Movies: “My Best Friend’s Wedding,” “Little Big League,” and “Major League II”
- Commercials: PGA Tour, Nike, Reebok, and Boys & Girls Clubs
- TV shows: You can be the first!
- Music Videos: Grammy-nominated Fall Out Boys used our parking lot to recreate “Disco Demolition Night”
- Festivals and Expos
- Chicago Food Truck Festival
- Conventioneer Events
- Dinners, receptions, tours
In Chicago for a convention? Plan an outing to Guaranteed Rate Field – We’re minutes from McCormick Place and downtown hotels.
- Corporate Events
- Impress your clients and colleagues by holding meetings, training sessions, holiday parties, and client appreciation celebrations at Guaranteed Rate Field.
- Family Events
- Create wonderful memories when you celebrate your wedding, rehearsal dinner, reunion, birthday, and other special events overlooking the ballfield.
- Planning a party with your friends? How fun to have it at Guaranteed Rate Field!
Whether it’s a Fantasy Baseball Draft Party or just getting your group together, one of our venues will be perfect.
- Planning a party with your friends? How fun to have it at Guaranteed Rate Field!
Hit your next event out of the park – contact us today!
Events Director, email@example.com, Phone (312) 674-5590
Rental Inquiry Form
Contact us today to explore Guaranteed Rate Field for your event. Visit the park to see which of our many venues is right for you.
Call, email, or complete the form below.
Events Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone (312) 674-559