Guaranteed Rate Field is more than a stadium for baseball. It is Chicago’s premier entertainment venue, designed to accommodate any type of public and private event, including high school and professional sports, large scale productions, such as concerts, arts & cultural events, and more. This venue offers many advantages, including its location, lodging accommodations, access to convenient transportation, premium seating and parking availability, staff and security, and more.
About the Venue
- Home stadium of the Chicago White Sox – schedule of season games
- Convenient location – 33rd and Wentworth Avenue (minutes from the Chicago Loop
- Access to public transportation – CTA’s Red Line and Green Line; Metra Electric Line
- Stadium capacity – 48,000
- Parking capacity – more than 7,500
- High-end private suites – accommodate small groups or as many as 200 people
- Vast dining options
- Premium seating options
- Convenient access to area hotels
- State-of-the-art security
The cooperative spirit of our staff ensures a smooth process when planning your event or production. Let us help you plan and host a grand event at the best venue in Chicago – Guaranteed Rate Field. To get started, contact the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority at 312-674-5590 or complete the inquiry form below.